The hospital facility is specifically designed and equipped with modern technologies for the convenience and comfort of first time mother and child. The facility is fully staffed with highly skilled medical service providers ranging from gynecologist, births delivery, neonatologist, on site fertility clinic, laboratory and child care services for first time parents.
We are now seeking for a dynamic and talent candidate to fulfill the vacancy position as below:
Pharmacist (3 Positions)
Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full-time
- Salary: N/A
- Providing excellent community pharmacy services in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practices Guide.
- Counsel patients on proper use and administration of their medications.
- Handle customer complaints with highest level of professionalism.
- Achieve monthly sales target through various efforts including upselling and/or cross-selling.
- Ensure the pharmacy is clean, well maintained and in good condition
- Inventory Management and Control
- Observe all work standards, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by Store Supervisor and Pharmacist manager
- Bachelor degree of Pharmacy
- At least 1 year experience
- Good command of English
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Honest, Flexible and Responsible.
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated and energetic, service-minded.
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION
We offer candidate a competitive salary based on competency, experiences, skills and scope of work. We also provide annual salary increase based on annual performance and inflation, 13th month salary for Khmer New Year, healthcare allowance, and other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and merit applicants meeting the above requirements should submit cover letter and CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Address: No 92-93-94, St. Koh Pich (Koh Pich Island), behind Borey Chaktomok City Office Building, for further details information please drop us a call 096 32 46 546.